But the plugin also works great with any third party theme, including all WordPress themes from MyTubepress:
- Bestia Theme
- Easytube Theme
- PopCorn Tube Theme
- Tubeboss Theme
- Zetatube Theme
If you use one of those themes, you will not see the imported videos with our plugin at first. This is normal because those themes and our plugin do not use the same custom fields.
Here is an exemple with a video page from PopCorn:
By default, you won't see the video
Here is how to configure PopCorn Tube Theme options to finally see the video:
Note: It will be the same for all themes from mytubepress.com
- Go to the PopCorn Theme Compatibility > Options
- Set Custom field name for THUMBNAIL to "thumb"
- Set Custom field name for VIDEO DURATION to "duration"
- Set Custom field name for EMBED CODE to "embed"
- Press the Save changes button
The good way to configure PopCorn Theme options
Here is the result after setting the options the good way:
The video is now visible and playable